The Franchise Recruitment process can feel overwhelming at times.
To make your life easier, we put together this guide that will walk you through the entire application process.
7 Simple Steps to Owning a Franchise
Here are 7 simple steps to researching, evaluating, and owning and All-County Franchise. Let's jump right in.
STEP 1: PAYING ATTENTION + RESEARCH
Gather information about us and our industry.
- Browse our website, understand the type of business you’re buying, and get to know the industry.
- Visit www.allcountyfranchise.com to get started researching.
STEP 2: REACH OUT + GET INFORMED
Fill out the form on our LEARN MORE page and talk to our Franchise Consultant (You can find the form at www.allcountyfranchise.com/get-started)
- Tell us your objectives for business ownership, your timeline, investment range and direction for the future.
- We’ll share our vision, our own objectives, and the reasons that we believe All County is a unique opportunity.
- Together we’ll determine if we’re a good fit.
STEP 3: COMPLETE AN APPLICATION
Your completion of our Franchise Application form tells us your are serious about the All-County franchise system.
- After we review your application we will provide you with the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Find the application at www.allcountyfranchise.com/application
STEP 4: REVIEW THE FDD
The Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) provides in-depth information about our company and franchise system. It also outlines the obligations of all parties and should be read thoroughly.
STEP 5: SPEAK WITH OUR CURRENT OWNERS
Our franchisees give us great reviews, and you can speak with as many of them as you wish.
- Speaking with current franchisees is a great way to validate your research and get feedback from people already in the business.
- When you speak with our franchise consultant, ask them about how you can get in touch with our current franchisees.
STEP 6: ATTEND A MEET THE TEAM DAY
Meet the Team Days are helping at our home office in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
- You will have the opportunity to see our business first-hand.
- At this meeting, you’ll get a deeper understanding of the All-County business model and our commitment to success.
- There is no obligation or commitment required by attending a Meet the Team Day.
STEP 7: SIGN THE FRANCHISE AGREEMENT
This is the time for final decision making. A Franchise Agreement will be prepared for your signature.
TO WRAP IT UP
We're excited that you are interested in an All-County Franchise opportunity. Just stick to this guide as you are going through the application process and you'll always know what your next step is.
If you want additional resources to keep all of this organized then download our Franchise Application Checklist to keep track of your progress.
Download a PDF of Your Franchise Application Checklist Here.
(NOTE: Download the walkthrough "7 Simple Steps to Owning a Franchise" for a more detailed overview of each step in the application process. Clickable links are included. Download the walkthrough here.)