The All County® discovery process is an opportunity for you to learn about our franchise system while our team has the ability to get to know you and determine what your expectations are in owning your own business. We have outlined below the process and timeline to make it easier to understand and to help guide you through. Not everyone will be interested in or awarded a franchise. This is a long-term relationship, and therefore it must be a "good fit" for everyone involved.
Seven Step Process To Owning An All County® Franchise
The All County® discovery process can be anywhere from a thirty to a seventy-five day period. As an All County® candidate, you can discover what is involved in owning an All County® franchise and whether it is the right opportunity for you. It also allows us the ability to get to know you and see if you are a good fit for the All County® team. A decision is expected to be made by both parties during this time frame. After signing the Franchise Agreement, you will be expected to begin the opening process within the next sixty days.
- Research the All County® Website. The first step in deciding to become an All County Property Management franchisee is to learn more about the opportunity. Please click on the links to the right to continue your research.
- Inquire. Fill out our website inquiry form, and we will send you more information in the mail and call you to follow up. We are also available by phone, so you can call us at 855-245-7368 with your immediate questions. You should be able to discuss openly with our Franchise Recruitment Director what your objectives are in owning your own business, your expected timeline, your investment range, and where you see yourself in the future. During this phase we will share with you the All County® vision, our objectives and what makes the All County® franchise such a unique opportunity. During this time we will both discover if it makes sense to move forward. If so, you will be asked to complete the Franchise Application.
- Complete the Franchise Application. All parties interested in the All County® opportunity will need to complete the Franchise Application, which can be filled out completely online. After you fill out our website inquiry form, a link will be sent by e-mail in order to fill out the Franchise Application on our secure server. You can also print out and return the Franchise Application to us by mail, e-mail, or fax at 855-243-7368. This information will remain confidential, but this tells us you are serious about the All County® system and that you desire further information. After we have received this information, our Franchise Recruitment Director will contact you after your Franchise Application has been approved and will arrange to provide you with the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
Call Some of Our Current Franchise Owners in Order to Receive Validation. Our franchisees give us great reviews, and you can speak with as many of them as you wish. Once you have completed your application and spoken with some of our current franchise owners, a personalized Meet the Team Day will be scheduled.
Attend a Meet the Team Day. The Meet the Team Days are typically held at our corporate headquarters in Saint Petersburg, Florida, but in some instances we will offer Meet the Team Days in other locations. We prefer that you attend our facility, and we can assist you with travel arrangements. By coming to us, you have the opportunity to get a solid firsthand experience of what the business is all about. This meeting is generally four to six hours in duration and you will gain a deeper understanding of the All County® business model and our commitment to success. Normally you will be meeting one-on-one with our founders, Sandy Ferrera and Scott McPherson. There is no obligation or commitment required by attending a Meet the Team Day, but many candidates are ready to sign the Franchise Agreement and move forward soon after the Meet the Team Day.
- Review the Franchise Agreement and Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). The FDD is required by the Federal Trade Commission for all franchise offerings. This is a comprehensive collection of information about the All County® Property Management franchise, including our company background, management team, breakdown of expected costs, total investment required, and more. The FDD outlines the obligations of all parties, and it is important that you read and understand it. Our Franchise Recruitment Director will review the Franchise Agreement and FDD with you by phone.
- Sign the Franchise Agreement. Congratulations! You have decided to take control of your future and join the winning team at All County®. This is the first of many exciting days to come. We are glad to have you as part of the All County® family. Upon our receipt of the signed Franchise Agreement and initial fees, our support staff will assist you in scheduling your training and will guide you through the steps necessary to get your business up and running. You will also receive a Pre-Opening Guide and access to our online learning center, where you can view training videos and other training materials.